We have four key values which inform everything that we do.
Enjoying working with and for you
- We will positively and enthusiastically welcome you to our space.
- We adapt our tone and body language to be approachable.
- We try to understand your situation.
- We think you matter. We will actively listen to you.
- We are happy to chat.
Relevant to, involving of, and accessible for you
- We communicate effectively to reach all students by removing barriers to access.
- We represent all of you and consider all of you.
- We don't make judgements/assumptions.
- We have time for everyone.
- We let students know about our diverse range of opportunities and services.
- We actively educate ourselves on current equality issues.
Always striving to do our best for you
- We challenge others to do their best for you.
- We welcome and embrace feedback.
- We shout about your successes and shout about our successes.
- We seek solutions.
- We set the highest of standards.
- We are always learning, improving and striving to be the best.
Our services, opportunities and activities are informed by what matters to you
- We give you options.
- We encourage students to participate.
- We tell students what we are doing for them.
- We ask students what they want.
- We actively listen.
- We act once we have listened.
- We put your needs first.
If at any instance you feel that we are not achieving our values, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, Welfare and Support Officer and Chair of the Trustee Board.
CLICK HERE TO READ OUR STRATEGIC PLAN IN FULL